Russia postpones Eurobond issue - FinMin
MOSCOW Feb 1 (Reuters) - Russia is unlikely to place planned dollar Eurobonds in the next three months, Deputy Finance Minister Sergei Storchak told Reuters, as the government has yet to agree on how to execute the placement.
"We have not yet chosen them (lead managers). We are still in the process of negotiations with the Economy Ministry," Storchak said in an interview.
"They have not supported our approach on the organisation of this process. When are we going to come to an agreement - I don't know." (Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Maya Dyakina; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'