Sharp says small, mid-size panel orders lower than expected
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said orders for small and medium size panels for smartphones came in below expectations. But television sales improved, a company executive said on Friday.
Sharp reported a rebound to an operating profit in the third quarter, improving the bailed-out consumer electronics maker's chances of convincing lenders and shareholders that it is a viable company.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data