Sharp says small, mid-size panel orders lower than expected
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said orders for small and medium size panels for smartphones came in below expectations. But television sales improved, a company executive said on Friday.
Sharp reported a rebound to an operating profit in the third quarter, improving the bailed-out consumer electronics maker's chances of convincing lenders and shareholders that it is a viable company.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image