Sharp says small, mid-size panel orders lower than expected
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said orders for small and medium size panels for smartphones came in below expectations. But television sales improved, a company executive said on Friday.
Sharp reported a rebound to an operating profit in the third quarter, improving the bailed-out consumer electronics maker's chances of convincing lenders and shareholders that it is a viable company.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets