FINNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil's debt sales seen boosting capital ratios-filing
Banco do Brasil SA, the country's largest state-run lender, expects its regulatory capital index to rise by 1.37 percentage point should the central bank approves as capital funding instrument proceeds from the sale of more than 5.2 billion reais ($2.6 billion) in subordinated local debt and $2 billion in perpetual subordinated global bonds, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter