FINNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil's debt sales seen boosting capital ratios-filing
Banco do Brasil SA, the country's largest state-run lender, expects its regulatory capital index to rise by 1.37 percentage point should the central bank approves as capital funding instrument proceeds from the sale of more than 5.2 billion reais ($2.6 billion) in subordinated local debt and $2 billion in perpetual subordinated global bonds, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand