FINNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil's debt sales seen boosting capital ratios-filing
Banco do Brasil SA, the country's largest state-run lender, expects its regulatory capital index to rise by 1.37 percentage point should the central bank approves as capital funding instrument proceeds from the sale of more than 5.2 billion reais ($2.6 billion) in subordinated local debt and $2 billion in perpetual subordinated global bonds, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |