FINNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil's debt sales seen boosting capital ratios-filing
Banco do Brasil SA, the country's largest state-run lender, expects its regulatory capital index to rise by 1.37 percentage point should the central bank approves as capital funding instrument proceeds from the sale of more than 5.2 billion reais ($2.6 billion) in subordinated local debt and $2 billion in perpetual subordinated global bonds, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website