FINNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil's debt sales seen boosting capital ratios-filing
Banco do Brasil SA, the country's largest state-run lender, expects its regulatory capital index to rise by 1.37 percentage point should the central bank approves as capital funding instrument proceeds from the sale of more than 5.2 billion reais ($2.6 billion) in subordinated local debt and $2 billion in perpetual subordinated global bonds, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors