- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Mexican Soriana sees $363 mln investment in 2013
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Feb 1 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 retailer Soriana said on Friday it expects to invest 4.6 billion pesos ($363 million) this year to open 60 new stores across the country and boost its land reserves for development of future facilities.
Soriana also forecast growth of between 4 and 5 percent in 2013 in the installed capacity of its sales floor and to reach about 240 cities by end-year, the company said in a statement to the Mexican stock exchange.
The company shares closed on Thursday at 49.23 pesos.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this