India's Tata Motors January sales down 29.5 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in January: Jan 2013 Jan 2012 pct change TOTAL SALES 61,660 87,465 -29.5 PASSENGER SALES 57,780 80,382 -28.1 EXPORTS 3,880 7,083 -45.2 NOTE: Tata Motors makes both commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. The figures exclude sales by the company's British Jaguar and Land Rover businesses.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |