India's Tata Motors January sales down 29.5 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in January: Jan 2013 Jan 2012 pct change TOTAL SALES 61,660 87,465 -29.5 PASSENGER SALES 57,780 80,382 -28.1 EXPORTS 3,880 7,083 -45.2 NOTE: Tata Motors makes both commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. The figures exclude sales by the company's British Jaguar and Land Rover businesses.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’