Legg Mason says committed to its affiliate model
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc (LM.N) remains committed to its affiliate model, Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, said on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
(Reporting By Jessica Toonkel; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country