Legg Mason interim CEO expects permanent CEO soon
BOSTON (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc (LM.N) interim Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said investors should expect the company to name a new chief executive "in the not too distant future."
Speaking on a conference call with investors on Friday, Sullivan said the company's board is "nearing completion" of its search for a new CEO.
(Reporting By Ross Kerber; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales