Legg Mason CFO says will report lease write-offs
(Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc (LM.N) Chief Financial Officer Peter Nachtwey said the company will report lease write-off charges in the current quarter of $45 million to $55 million. Nachtwey spoke on a conference call with investors on Friday.
(Reporting By Ross Kerber; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source