Mexican stocks rise sharply on U.S. jobs, factory data
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose sharply on Friday after solid U.S. employment and manufacturing data boded well for Mexican exports.
The IPC stock index .MXX added 1.06 percent to 45,759 points, back near a record high and on track for its best one-day percentage gain since January 2.
(Reporting By Michael O'Boyle)
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports