Mexican stocks rise sharply on U.S. jobs, factory data
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose sharply on Friday after solid U.S. employment and manufacturing data boded well for Mexican exports.
The IPC stock index .MXX added 1.06 percent to 45,759 points, back near a record high and on track for its best one-day percentage gain since January 2.
(Reporting By Michael O'Boyle)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details