- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Spain Rajoy will address corruption scandal on Saturday
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy will speak publicly on Saturday regarding media reports alleging that he and other leaders of the ruling People's Party received payments out of a slush fund fed by private donations.
Deputy Prime Minister Soraya Saenz de Santamaria said Rajoy's conduct had always been exemplary. She was speaking at a weekly government news conference.
(Reporting by Andres Gonzalez; Writing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this