- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Spain Rajoy will address corruption scandal on Saturday
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy will speak publicly on Saturday regarding media reports alleging that he and other leaders of the ruling People's Party received payments out of a slush fund fed by private donations.
Deputy Prime Minister Soraya Saenz de Santamaria said Rajoy's conduct had always been exemplary. She was speaking at a weekly government news conference.
(Reporting by Andres Gonzalez; Writing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this