Witnesses say suicide bomber caused U.S. embassy blast: agency
ANKARA (Reuters) - A suicide bomber caused an explosion on Friday at a side entrance to the U.S. embassy in the Turkish capital Ankara, which killed at least one person, state-run Anatolian news agency cited witnesses as saying.
(Writing by Daren Butler)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |