Witnesses say suicide bomber caused U.S. embassy blast: agency
ANKARA (Reuters) - A suicide bomber caused an explosion on Friday at a side entrance to the U.S. embassy in the Turkish capital Ankara, which killed at least one person, state-run Anatolian news agency cited witnesses as saying.
(Writing by Daren Butler)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad