Blast damages side entrance of U.S. embassy in Ankara
ANKARA (Reuters) - Smoke rose from a side entrance to the U.S. embassy in Ankara on Friday after an explosion which damaged the doorway and sent debris flying into the street.
A Reuters witness saw one wounded person being lifted into an ambulance as police cordoned off the area.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Eboola crisis worsens
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland