Suspected suicide bomber kills two in U.S. embassy blast: governor
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - A suspected suicide bomber detonated explosives in an attack which killed two people at the U.S. embassy in Ankara on Friday, the provincial governor Alaaddin Yuksel told reporters.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions