Journalist has no right to AIG consultant report - US court
WASHINGTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday that a journalist does not have a legal right to see a consultant report prepared for American International Group Inc as part of an agreement between the company and securities regulators.
The unanimous ruling from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed a finding in a lower court that the report must be disclosed.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter