Journalist has no right to AIG consultant report - US court
WASHINGTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday that a journalist does not have a legal right to see a consultant report prepared for American International Group Inc as part of an agreement between the company and securities regulators.
The unanimous ruling from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed a finding in a lower court that the report must be disclosed.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software