Journalist has no right to AIG consultant report - US court
WASHINGTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday that a journalist does not have a legal right to see a consultant report prepared for American International Group Inc as part of an agreement between the company and securities regulators.
The unanimous ruling from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed a finding in a lower court that the report must be disclosed.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections