Journalist has no right to AIG consultant report - US court
WASHINGTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday that a journalist does not have a legal right to see a consultant report prepared for American International Group Inc as part of an agreement between the company and securities regulators.
The unanimous ruling from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed a finding in a lower court that the report must be disclosed.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama