BMW North America said January group sales up 2.3 percent 20,195
DETROIT Feb 1 (Reuters) - BMW North America said U.S. group sales in January rose 2.3 percent to 20,195.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |