BMW North America said January group sales up 2.3 percent 20,195
DETROIT Feb 1 (Reuters) - BMW North America said U.S. group sales in January rose 2.3 percent to 20,195.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |