Fitch cuts Miami-Dade water, sewer debt ratings
MIAMI Feb 1 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday downgraded its credit rating on $1.9 billion of water and sewer revenue debt issued by Florida's Miami-Dade County to A plus from AA minus.
The credit agency said the water system faced declining margins and large capital needs, according to a news release.
"The rating outlook is stable," Fitch said.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |