Fitch cuts Miami-Dade water, sewer debt ratings
MIAMI Feb 1 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday downgraded its credit rating on $1.9 billion of water and sewer revenue debt issued by Florida's Miami-Dade County to A plus from AA minus.
The credit agency said the water system faced declining margins and large capital needs, according to a news release.
"The rating outlook is stable," Fitch said.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter