Zoetis shares rise 21 pct in NYSE debut
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Shares of Pfizer Inc's animal health subsidiary Zoetis Inc rose 21 percent in their New York Stock Exchange debut on Friday.
Shares opened at $31.50 after the Madison, New Jersey-based company raised $2.2 billion in the largest initial public offering from a U.S. firm since Facebook Inc.
Zoetis shares priced at $26, above their expected range of $22 to $25. (Reporting By Olivia Oran)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia