Zoetis shares rise 21 pct in NYSE debut
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Shares of Pfizer Inc's animal health subsidiary Zoetis Inc rose 21 percent in their New York Stock Exchange debut on Friday.
Shares opened at $31.50 after the Madison, New Jersey-based company raised $2.2 billion in the largest initial public offering from a U.S. firm since Facebook Inc.
Zoetis shares priced at $26, above their expected range of $22 to $25. (Reporting By Olivia Oran)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |