Zoetis shares rise 21 pct in NYSE debut
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Shares of Pfizer Inc's animal health subsidiary Zoetis Inc rose 21 percent in their New York Stock Exchange debut on Friday.
Shares opened at $31.50 after the Madison, New Jersey-based company raised $2.2 billion in the largest initial public offering from a U.S. firm since Facebook Inc.
Zoetis shares priced at $26, above their expected range of $22 to $25. (Reporting By Olivia Oran)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai