BofA says mobile, online banking working again
Feb 2 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp, the No. 2 U.S. bank by assets, on Saturday said its mobile and online banking systems were working again after crashing on Friday.
Customers who attempted to log onto the website on Friday received a message that said the site was "temporarily unavailable." An internal systems issue caused the problems, a person familiar with the situation told Reuters.
Bank of America says it has 30 million active online banking customers.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |