BofA says mobile, online banking working again
(Reuters) - Bank of America Corp, the No. 2 U.S. bank by assets, on Saturday said its mobile and online banking systems were working again after crashing on Friday.
Customers who attempted to log onto the website on Friday received a message that said the site was "temporarily unavailable." An internal systems issue caused the problems, a person familiar with the situation told Reuters.
Bank of America says it has 30 million active online banking customers.
(Reporting By Rick Rothacker in Charlotte, N.C.; editing by Gunna Dickson)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |