STXNEWS LATAM-Gol selects banks for possible IPO of Smiles unit
Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas said on Friday it had selected banks to lead a possible initial public offering of its Smiles customer loyalty program, to be discussed at a Feb. 8 meeting of its board. The company did not say in the securities filing which banks had been selected. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park