STXNEWS LATAM-Gol selects banks for possible IPO of Smiles unit
Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas said on Friday it had selected banks to lead a possible initial public offering of its Smiles customer loyalty program, to be discussed at a Feb. 8 meeting of its board. The company did not say in the securities filing which banks had been selected. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials