- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Turkey detains three after U.S. embassy bombing: state TV
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Authorities in Turkey detained three people in Istanbul and Ankara on Saturday in connection with Friday's suicide bomb attack on the U.S. embassy in Ankara, state broadcaster TRT said.
A Turkish leftist group, the Revolutionary People's Liberation Army-Front (DHKP-C), said earlier it was responsible for the attack, which killed the bomber and a Turkish security guard.
(Reporting by Seltem Iyigun; Writing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this