EADS shortlists Trichet, Pebereau to head board - report
PARIS Feb 3 (Reuters) - EADS' nominations committee has shortlisted former European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Michel Pebereau, former chairman of French lender BNP Paribas, to head its board, French daily Le Figaro reported on its website on Sunday without citing sources.
The newspaper also said that the committee had declined to back former Areva Chief Executive Anne Lauvergeon for the top job at EADS. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study