EADS shortlists Trichet, Pebereau to head board - report
PARIS Feb 3 (Reuters) - EADS' nominations committee has shortlisted former European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Michel Pebereau, former chairman of French lender BNP Paribas, to head its board, French daily Le Figaro reported on its website on Sunday without citing sources.
The newspaper also said that the committee had declined to back former Areva Chief Executive Anne Lauvergeon for the top job at EADS. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales