EADS shortlists Trichet, Pebereau to head board - report
PARIS Feb 3 (Reuters) - EADS' nominations committee has shortlisted former European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Michel Pebereau, former chairman of French lender BNP Paribas, to head its board, French daily Le Figaro reported on its website on Sunday without citing sources.
The newspaper also said that the committee had declined to back former Areva Chief Executive Anne Lauvergeon for the top job at EADS. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South