EADS shortlists Trichet, Pebereau to head board - report
PARIS Feb 3 (Reuters) - EADS' nominations committee has shortlisted former European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Michel Pebereau, former chairman of French lender BNP Paribas, to head its board, French daily Le Figaro reported on its website on Sunday without citing sources.
The newspaper also said that the committee had declined to back former Areva Chief Executive Anne Lauvergeon for the top job at EADS. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N