EADS shortlists Trichet, Pebereau to head board - report
PARIS Feb 3 (Reuters) - EADS' nominations committee has shortlisted former European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and Michel Pebereau, former chairman of French lender BNP Paribas, to head its board, French daily Le Figaro reported on its website on Sunday without citing sources.
The newspaper also said that the committee had declined to back former Areva Chief Executive Anne Lauvergeon for the top job at EADS. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets