Heineken lines up Hartwall sale-report
LONDON Feb 3 (Reuters) - Heineken is preparing to sell Hartwall, the Finnish arm of the brewer Scottish and Newcastle it bought in 2008, for about 500 million pounds ($790 million), The Sunday Times reported without citing sources.
It was understood to have hired JP Morgan to find a buyer for the asset, the newspaper said.
Heineken declined to comment on the report.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner