Heineken lines up Hartwall sale-report
LONDON Feb 3 (Reuters) - Heineken is preparing to sell Hartwall, the Finnish arm of the brewer Scottish and Newcastle it bought in 2008, for about 500 million pounds ($790 million), The Sunday Times reported without citing sources.
It was understood to have hired JP Morgan to find a buyer for the asset, the newspaper said.
Heineken declined to comment on the report.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria