Heineken lines up Hartwall sale-report
LONDON Feb 3 (Reuters) - Heineken is preparing to sell Hartwall, the Finnish arm of the brewer Scottish and Newcastle it bought in 2008, for about 500 million pounds ($790 million), The Sunday Times reported without citing sources.
It was understood to have hired JP Morgan to find a buyer for the asset, the newspaper said.
Heineken declined to comment on the report.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite