Centre-south Brazil cane output seen rising in 2013/14 - Imperial Sugar
DUBAI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Cane output in centre-south Brazil is forecast to rise to 570-600 million tonnes in 2013/14, from 532 million tonnes in 2012/13, Mike Gorrell, head of the Imperial Sugar Company, a unit of Louis Dreyfus Commodities, said on Sunday.
He was speaking in a keynote address to the Feb. 2-5 Kingsman Dubai sugar conference.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note