Centre-south Brazil cane output seen rising in 2013/14 - Imperial Sugar
DUBAI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Cane output in centre-south Brazil is forecast to rise to 570-600 million tonnes in 2013/14, from 532 million tonnes in 2012/13, Mike Gorrell, head of the Imperial Sugar Company, a unit of Louis Dreyfus Commodities, said on Sunday.
He was speaking in a keynote address to the Feb. 2-5 Kingsman Dubai sugar conference.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source