Centre-south Brazil cane output seen rising in 2013/14 - Imperial Sugar
DUBAI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Cane output in centre-south Brazil is forecast to rise to 570-600 million tonnes in 2013/14, from 532 million tonnes in 2012/13, Mike Gorrell, head of the Imperial Sugar Company, a unit of Louis Dreyfus Commodities, said on Sunday.
He was speaking in a keynote address to the Feb. 2-5 Kingsman Dubai sugar conference.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia