Imperial Sugar sees raw sugar 14-20 cts/lb for coming year
DUBAI Feb 3 (Reuters) - ICE benchmark raw sugar futures prices are likely to move in a range between 14 and 20 cents per lb for the coming year, Mike Gorrell, head of the Imperial Sugar Company, a unit of Louis Dreyfus Commodities, said on Sunday.
ICE front-month raw sugar settled up 0.11 cent at 18.89 cents a lb on Friday. That was well above the more-than-two-year low of 18.06 cents a lb touched on Jan. 23.
Gorrell gave the forecast in a keynote speech at the Feb. 2-5 Kingsman Dubai sugar conference, which gathered more than 600 sugar trade leaders from around the world. (Reporting by David Brough; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source