- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Global shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
Online gaming company 888 says year revenues rise 13 pct
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Online gaming company 888 Holdings said its annual revenues had risen 13 percent to $376 million, helped by expansion in Spain and Italy and growth on mobile devices.
"Our success in Spain and Italy shows that we have the right product and technology led marketing to make significant inroads into new markets, and we will look to repeat that success in other regulating territories," said CEO Brian Mattingley.
"2013 has started strongly and we therefore remain confident of future growth," he added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this