Anadarko reports quarterly profit, output up 8 pct
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Monday reported a quarterly profit versus a loss a year-earlier, helped by an 8 percent increase in oil and gas production.
The Houston company reported a fourth-quarter profit of $203 million, or 40 cents per share. A year ago, Anadarko lost $358 million, or 72 cents per share.
Total sales of oil and gas came to 68 million barrels of oil equivalent (boe), up from the 63 million boe in the fourth quarter a year earlier.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner