REFILE-U.S. court says will not expedite Apple's appeal vs. Samsung
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 4 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Monday rejected Apple Inc's request that the full court immediately hear the company's request for a permanent injunction against the sale of several Samsung Electronics Co Ltd phones.
A lower court judge had rejected Apple's bid for a permanent injunction. In its ruling on Monday, the Federal U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C., said a three-judge panel will first consider Apple's appeal, and the full appeals court would not decide whether to hear the case until after that.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port