JAL says 787 should stay at centre of fleet strategy
TOKYO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Japan Airlines Co Ltd President Yoshihiro Ueki said on Monday that Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, which has been grounded worldwide after two battery incidents, should stay at the centre of its fleet strategy.
"It's a shame about the battery, but it is a wonderful aircraft," Ueki said.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher