JAL says 787 should stay at centre of fleet strategy
TOKYO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Japan Airlines Co Ltd President Yoshihiro Ueki said on Monday that Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, which has been grounded worldwide after two battery incidents, should stay at the centre of its fleet strategy.
"It's a shame about the battery, but it is a wonderful aircraft," Ueki said.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets