Economists raise Brazil 2013 inflation view to 5.68 pct
SAO PAULO, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Economists raised their forecasts for Brazil's consumer inflation this year to 5.68 percent and kept their estimates for economic growth and interest rates, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday. (pct) 2013 2014 previous new previous new forecast forecast forecast forecast Consumer inflation 5.67 5.68 5.50 5.50 Exchange rate 2.07 2.05 2.09 2.07 Interest rate 7.25 7.25 8.25 8.25 GDP growth 3.10 3.10 3.65 3.70 Industrial output 3.10 3.17 3.70 3.70
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'