Yahoo! to Participate at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nBw045154a SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, at 12:30pm PT / 3:30pm ET. A live webcast of the session will be available on the Investor Relations website at http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/events.cfm?CalendarID=5. About Yahoo! Yahoo! is focused on making the world's daily habits inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences for our users, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo! is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the company's blog (yodel.yahoo.com). Yahoo! is the trademark and/or registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. All other names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Yahoo! Inc. Media Relations Sara Gorman, 408-349-1909 email@example.com or Investor Relations 408-349-3382 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |