Travelers President and Chief Operating Officer Brian W. MacLean to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Insurance Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130204:nBw045858a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Brian W. MacLean, President and Chief Operating Officer of The Travelers Companies, Inc., is scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Insurance Conference in New York City on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013, at 8:35 a.m. ET. The presentation will be available in live audio on the investor section of the Travelers website at http://investor.travelers.com. Presentation materials will be made available on the website shortly before the start of the webcast. Following the webcast, a replay will be available on the same site for 90 days. About Travelers The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $26 billion in 2012. For more information, visit www.travelers.com. Travelers Media: Delker Vardilos, 860-954-7975 or Institutional Investors: Gabriella Nawi, 917-778-6844 or Andrew Hersom, 860-277-0902 or Individual Investors: Marc Parr, 860-277-0779 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |