U.S. to sue S&P over mortgage bond ratings
WASHINGTON Feb 4 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department plans to sue Standard & Poor's over its ratings in 2007 of some mortgage bond deals, the ratings agency said on Monday.
The unit of McGraw-Hill Cos Inc said the lawsuit "would be entirely without factual or legal merit."
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square