U.S. to sue S&P over mortgage bond ratings
WASHINGTON Feb 4 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department plans to sue Standard & Poor's over its ratings in 2007 of some mortgage bond deals, the ratings agency said on Monday.
The unit of McGraw-Hill Cos Inc said the lawsuit "would be entirely without factual or legal merit."
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |