Fannie Mae to sell $3 billion bills on Wednesday
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $3 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due May 8, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Aug. 7, 2013.
Settlement is Feb. 6-7.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets