Fannie Mae to sell $3 billion bills on Wednesday
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $3 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due May 8, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Aug. 7, 2013.
Settlement is Feb. 6-7.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |