Gannett reports jump in quarterly revenue
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Gannett Co Inc reported a 9.4 percent rise in fourth- quarter revenue on results from broadcasting and circulation.
Gannett, the largest newspaper chain in the United States, on Monday reported revenue of $1.52 billion, compared with analysts' expectations of $1.49 billion.
Net income was $103 million, or 44 cents per share, compared with $116 million, or 49 cents per share for the same period last year.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia