- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Gannett reports jump in quarterly revenue
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Gannett Co Inc reported a 9.4 percent rise in fourth- quarter revenue on results from broadcasting and circulation.
Gannett, the largest newspaper chain in the United States, on Monday reported revenue of $1.52 billion, compared with analysts' expectations of $1.49 billion.
Net income was $103 million, or 44 cents per share, compared with $116 million, or 49 cents per share for the same period last year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this